- It's a cosmopolitan, you get to see all kinds of people: Indians, Chinese, Sri Lankans, Punjabis, Pakistanis, and hardly any Britishers. Hehehhee...:-)
- Normally, friends who travel to U.S, pass by London to change flights, so you get to meet them. :-)
- Public transport is very good. I love the trains, tubes, buses, cycle-rickshaws, etc.
- You get to see amazing cars, especially in central London.
- Fashion and clothing: simply amazing. I normally spend more time observing the way people dress more than talking to my husband when I go out. :-)
- The eating hang-outs and cafe's remind me of Bangalore. I simply love this feeling.
- It's nice to walk on the pavements, especially with my baby buggy.
- Every place has been made suitable for babies, people with prams, and old people, which makes traveling extremely convenient.
- It's any day better than Delhi! :-)
There are a few bad things. But why crib now. There's much more time for all that!